Whether you're an accomplished sportsman or woman, or if you're into more relaxed ways of enjoying the sea and the beaches, this original activity offers an ideal opportunity to become one with an exceptional natural environment.
Duration : 2 days / 1 night
Aqua-walking is a water sport that was introduced on our beaches in 2005. It involves walking through the waves equipped with a paddle and can be done in groups all year long, regardless of the weather. Since its introduction, the sport has grown in popularity, as it provides a full-body workout that combines technique, social interaction and the health benefits of a marine environment.
The Dunkirk Tourist Office offers a weekend package including an introductory aqua-walking lesson, a night at a hotel near the famous Dunkirk beaches, breakfast included, and a delicious French dinner at one of the seaside restaurants.
After the aqua-walking lession, you can take a shower at the water sports centre.
- Office de Tourisme et des Congrès Dunkerque Dunes de Flandre - 4 place Charles Valentin
- Tél : +33 (0)3 28 26 27 31
from 90 €
from € 81 per person (on the basis of a shared double room)Book online
The price includes :
Included in the package:
- One night, breakfast included, in a two star hotel
- Dinner on Saturday evening
- An introductory Aqua-walking lesson on Sunday at 9h45, wetsuit included.
- Visit to the Dunkirk belfry tower
The price does not include :